Everyone who comes through my door wants to be treated like a human being. Not a psychological novelty.
Is This You?
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker who needs unconventional solutions for your unconventional life.
- You are independent and explore frontiers of thinking with regards to work, relationship styles, and parenting.
- You have layered, complex, sometimes oppositional feelings and could use help understanding them.
- Your brain goes a million miles an hour in a thousand directions and you could use space to process what’s next.
- Despite reaching career milestones and being given important responsibilities, you still feel like you are not good enough.
- You are pulled between work and personal life and you feel guilty about it.
- You have trouble setting boundaries in your relationships.
- You are working to move past childhood trauma from Narcissistic Parents, abuse, neglect, and dysfunction.
You are fiercely YOURSELF.
Clients include Executives, Artists, Engineers, Educators, and people in tech.
They have alternative lifestyles. While the term is usually associated with sexuality, ie: swinger/open/poly, kink/BD/SM, LGBTQ, or Asexual, it can also refer to a larger subculture or way of living in the world that exists outside cultural norms.
Some are covered in tattoos. Some have “weird” diets. Some belong to fandoms. A few parent non-traditionally. Many are in blended families.
A lot of my clients are interested in exploring ideas outside of the traditional marriage, gender roles, and a “white picket fence” nuclear family.
All want to understand themselves and their world at a deeper level.
There’s plenty of “regular” people who see me too; except, what is “normal,” really? All of us live out of the box in some regards.
You are ready to put in the work to change
We will work on:
LOVE, SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS
MANAGING STRESS AND REGULATING EMOTIONS
FAMILIES AND BLENDED FAMILIES
HEALING PAST TRAUMA
ANXIETY, SOCIAL ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES
- and more